Happy Saturday! We’ve had a really fun and busy week, so I’m super excited to share with you what’s been going on with us, and what I’ve been loving lately!
- Design Book: This gorgeous leather bound notebook has been my go to for sketching my design plans. It’s gridded, so I can easily sketch out measurements and spaces. It also has an elastic pen holder on the side, which is super handy. Not to mention, it’s freaking adorable. I keep it out all the time, even when I’m not using it, because I just love looking at it ?
2. Next Level Life Podcast: Okay, so I have basically been binge listening (Is that a thing?) to this podcast. It’s essentially a motivational/self-help/entrepreneur podcast and it is fantastic. Preston Pugmire is the host (He also co-hosted the Chrislovesjulia podcast) and he is incredibly positive and always has successful and influential speakers on the show that just blow my mind every time. The podcast is centered around changing your thinking so that you can accomplish the things you desire, and level up in whatever you’re doing.
3. Mcgee and Co’s new pillow line: I have been stalking the McGee and Co website looking at the Palomino Leather Pillow since it came out. I mean, come on.That rich camel color! Do I even need to explain why I love this? I didn’t think so.
4. My little Jonah turned two this weekend and we had a sweet party for him today. I’m not much of a party planner, so we just ordered in some pizzas, blew up a few balloons, got a cake and called it a day. I love the simplicity of just gathering people you love, and giving yourself permission to not create a Pinterest worthy party. Anywho, I cannot believe my little man is two already. Also, side-note, he suddenly decided that he was going to potty train! (PARTY!)
5. Last night my aunt, dad, and I went to see Jack Johnson in concert. I was really impressed with how much he sounds like his recording. A lot of artists sound so different live than they do in their recordings, so that was refreshing. Second, he just seemed like a genuinely nice guy. He forgot a couple lines of a song and just kinda laughed it off. We love authenticity around here! If you get a chance, go see him!
Alright guys, it’s been real! Now I’m off to enjoy the rest of my weekend! What do you have going on this weekend? Comment below and let me know 🙂